A Drive-In Movie Night sponsored by the the local
Non-Profits to support the entertainment and philanthropic needs of our community.
Movies at the Pfitz is a series of drive-in Movies running through the summer and fall. Come join us for a night of family fun with food truck vendors, popcorn and classic films under the night sky
In recognition of Covid-19, We will be staggering the cars to give space to families and friends, and we encourage all our patrons to wear masks when going through the public areas like the restrooms, food trucks and the sponsor table area.
All proceeds from this event go to support local nonprofits and their missions throughout Prince William County.
The schedule for the Drive-in Movies will be as follows:
Sponsors are essential to make these events work. Please consider being one of our sponsors for this event. To see our sponsorship opportunities, please select the date you want to help sponsor to find more information.
Special Notes and Rules:
1. Per EPA requirements, all cars can not be running during the movie screening.
2. We recommend families bring lawn chairs and sit in the spot directly adjacent to their vehicles.
3. All audio for this event is speaker generated.
4. Gates open at 6:30 PM, The Movies start at 8:15 PM
5. Car Passes are only available online before the event.
If you have questions, please email for more information.